Gulf Entertainment Experience W.L.L (hereinafter “Gulf Entertainment") will be responsible and Data Manager of your personal data. We recognize the importance of your personal data and we are committed to adopting any required standards by the applicable laws. When you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. This information helps us improve your movie-going experience with better content, services, and opportunities. This policy tells you about the information, we collect and how we process it. As we continue to grow, this policy may change in time to time, so please check back periodically for updates.
Personal Data we collect
- We ask our users to register and provide personal data when they use our electronic platforms cinepolisgulf.com site, android and iOS apps services (collectively, the "Service"). Through our online registration process, we collect a variety of information about you, which may include, among other things, the name of the person registering, location, gender, phone number, email address, user name, and password.
- We automatically track information related to use of the Service. This information may include, among other things, URL tracking information, what browser the user is using, the user's IP address, pages, and ads viewed by a user and selections or other actions taken on the Service. We may track usage through cookies. A cookie is a small data file written to a user's hard drive. Cookies may be used to, among other things, allow automated log-in and may contain information such as a Login ID or other information about preferences or Internet use. Third party advertisers that we work with may also place cookies on browsers of users of our Service.
- We also collect information about your movie preferences. For example, we may collect, among other things, information such as what movies you purchase tickets to or what theatres you attend. We may save information sent or posted to the Service. For example, we may save messages posted in our chat rooms or other message areas or feedback left for other users. We may collect correspondence, such as emails or letters, sent to us. We may collect user responses to online polls, ads, surveys, electronic newsletters, and questionnaires.
Deletion of Information and Records
- While Gulf Entertainment may track and store information, shall not be obligated to do so and may delete any information and records, in whole or in part, at any time.
- We use the demographic information to enhance your user experience by, among other things, delivering you content that is relevant to your interests. We may use the contact information you provide us to notify you of new services or special deals that we or our partners are offering, to distribute movie related information to you or to conduct surveys or other similar activities. When you register with us, you provide your acceptance for receiving these notices or mailings from Gulf Entertainment at the time of registration.
- Gulf Entertainment does not sell or rent personal information about its customers to any third parties, however, Gulf Entertainment perform statistical analyses of customer usage to measure interest in, and use of, the various parts of the Company's web site, and the Company may share that information with current and prospective advertisers, and other interested third parties. This information is aggregated data only (such as statistics) and contains no personally identifiable information whatsoever.
- Gulf Entertainment strives to protect the personally identifiable información f the users.
- Gulf Entertainment may disclose your personally identifiable Information only on:
- Expressed authorization of the data owner, so the provision of the requested service demands so requirements to comply with the governing law > opportunity to add value to the user.
- In case of any law requirement or governmental body request.
- However, Gulf Entertainment may share aggregated statistical information about the use of Gulf Entertainment web site with partners and associates for the purpose of research and analysis. Even in these cases, Gulf Entertainment will strive to protect the individual users' personally identifiable information.
- Gulf Entertainment can store, process and transfer your personal data to other subsidiaries, affiliates or other companies part of their economic group.
- Your personal data may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country with not the same technical, regulatory and enforcement provisions under the laws of the European Union or Bahrain, and without ensuring an adequate level of protection for personal information. However, Cinepolis, put in place appropriate safeguards in accordance with applicable legal requirements to ensure that your data is adequately protected. In the event your personal information is transferred to a foreign jurisdiction, it may be subject to the laws of such jurisdiction and we may be required to disclose it to the local courts, law enforcement or governmental bodies in those jurisdictions according to with applicable laws.
- Please note that Gulf Entertainment may grant or transfer your personal data with any successor in interest (e.g. if the Company is sold to a third party). Additionally, in certain cases, Gulf Entertainment may be required to disclose your personally identifiable information when the law requires it, or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case or administrative investigation.
- Gulf Entertainment users should also be aware that if they voluntarily disclose personal information in any chat areas or bulletin boards within the Gulf Entertainment web site, that information might be collected and disseminated by third-parties, and result in, among other things, unsolicited inquiries, messages, and offers from third parties. This third-party conduct is out of the control of the Company.
- Gulf Entertainment has implemented security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Although the site is completely virus-free, the User is advised to employ virus scans for extra security, as Gulf Entertainment is not liable for any virus picked up at the time of transmission.
Privacy Concerns and Data Rights
Notice of changes to this Policy